Running a nonprofit can be challenging. With the right resources, it could be like running a well-oiled machine.
Leveraging the right Resources
To help you with your 501(c) 3 nonprofit organization, here are a few resources to provide you free or discounted tools to make it a little easier to manage. This will be a living document so check back often.
- Google for Nonprofits – Free Google Workspace, including GMail
- Microsoft 365 Grants & Discounts – Free licenses for Microsoft 365
- Good360 – Platform to purchase bulk products
- TechSoup – Technology platform to purchase many products and services at discounted rates.
- GiveLively – All-inclusive and free fundraising platform with forms, peer-to-peer fundraising, text2give, etc.
- DreamHost – Free web hosting server
- Amazon Web Services – Free tier web services.
- Zeffy – 100% free payment processing.
- The Shareway – Platform to find donations for your auction, raffle, etc.
- Adobe – Complete graphic design and video production software
- Canva – Easy-to-Use graphic builder
- Intuit – Platform that helps you achieve financial confidence, including QuickBooks
- DonorPerfect – Donor CRM platform
- Constant Contact – Email platform. 5 Years for $99.
- MailChimp – Email platform
- Grant Station – Platform to find and apply for grants
- Hubspot – Customer Relationship Manager platform
- Lenovo – Computers including laptops
- Mobile Beacon – Portable HotSpots
- Wix – Website builder
- TravelPledge – Platform to get auction items instantly
- Asana – Project management platform
- Slack – Communications tool and chat
- AppSumo – All-inclusive platform displaying Lifetime Software to make your life easier.